- This event has passed.
Holiday Festival of Lights Fun Run & Walk
November 8, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Join Our Weekly Events Mailing List!
Join us November 8 or 9 for a two-mile non-competitive fun run and walk and special preview of the Holiday Festival of Lights. After reaching the finish line, participants are invited to enjoy all that the festival has to offer.
TICKETS ARE LIMITED AND MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE.
General Admission: $12 per person until November 8. $15 per person on November 8.
Ages 2 and under are free, but will still need a ticket. You will be asked at check-out how many children ages 2 and under will be with you. At that time, please enter the amount.
– Gates open at 5:30 p.m.
– Run/Walk begins at 6:30 p.m. Please plan to arrive early; the park will close to all traffic at 6:30 p.m. and will not reopen until approximately 8:30 p.m.
– All participants must be preregistered and have a ticket to enter the park. Receipt of purchase will not be accepted.
– Tickets purchased 7 or more days in advance will be mailed to the address on file. Tickets purchased fewer than 7 days can be picked up at the James Island County Park gatehouse upon entrance to the event.
– Registration closes when space is full. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
– For your safety, bicycles are not allowed.
For more information, call 843-795-4386, or email Park & Program Services at email@example.com