Summer Reading Programs 2017
Convincing your child to read isn’t always easy, these summer reading program incentives can help! Your child can read the same group of books for all the different programs or you can get them to read different books for each program, that way they read more this summer! If you want to find out about other free programs, fun events for kids, local places to go, and more check out our Summer Guide!
Local summer reading programs
- Charleston County Public Library
- June 1 – July 31
- Berkeley County Public Library
- Dorchester County Public Library
National summer reading programs
- Barnes and Noble – Earn a free book for filling out this form!
- Fill out this form and bring it to your nearest Barnes and Noble for your free book between May 16 and September 5
- Sylvan Book Adventure – Earn points to get prizes!
- Head over to the Book Adventure website, sign up and after each book your child can answer questions and earn points! After they earn points they can redeem awesome prizes!
- TD Bank – Earn $10 in a savers account
- Read 10 books this summer and fill out this form! Take it to TD Bank to set up a new account or get credited to an account.
- Chuck E. Cheese – Earn free tokens
- Read books and print out these bookmarks for free tokens!
- Scholastic Book Club – Earn prizes for logging reading time
- Read books this summer, log times and earn prizes!