The other day I saw these adorable Marshmallow pops:
How cute are those?!?! The creator blogs for So Easy Being Green and she made these adorable pops, find out how she made them right here! There are all sorts of tips to be green and lots of other adorable eats!
Well after I saw her post I remembered the Valentine’s Day Pops I made a few years ago! They are really cute, fun and easy to make! We made some St. Patrick’s Day ones too….check them out here!
What You Will Need
- Large Marshmallows (any brand)
- Cookie or Lolipop sticks ( I used the cookie ones because of the way I presented them)
- White Chocolate Melting Squares or Pink Melting Candies
- Pink Food Coloring (only if you use white chocolate)
- Red Sprinkles
- Conversation Hearts
How to do it!
- Freeze the marshmallows
- Heat the sticks – I have an electric burner and heated the burner then turned it off — laid the sticks on the burner – just watch so they don’t burn. You can probably put them in the microwave as well (I didn’t try it so feedback would be great!) Or you can check out how So Easy Being Green did hers, it seems easy!
- Put the marshmallow with the stick back in the freezer for a couple minutes
- Melt the chocolate or melting candies – I used a double boiler method — mix the food coloring if you used white chocolate
- Dip the Marshmallows into the melting candies or chocolate
- Dip the top into the sprinkles
- Stick the conversation heart on one side!